Products and services for healthcare, business and educational environments.
Canter has nearly 20 years of experience in commercial furniture design, planning, and product fulfillment. Every step of the Canter Experience was designed to deliver a remarkable project each and every time.
We are an independent interior solutions provider, which means we offer you freedom from proprietary products. Our job is to help you find the best possible products on the market.
Canter helps you manage every step of a project. Our consultative approach means we don’t just fulfill furniture orders, we examine every inch of your workplace and make recommendations that could make your space even more successful.
Your partnership with Canter doesn’t just end after the last desk or chair is in place. From reconfiguration to relocation to reconstruction, we aim to be a valuable resource for your business year after year.
Remarkable office furniture is just the beginning.
From start to finish, Canter provides innovative workplace products and services every step of the way. It’s what the Canter Experience is all about, and it really is all about you.
- Vision, ideas and space planning
- Environmentally conscious products
- Space reconfiguration
- Project management
- Design, finish, planning, and CAD
- Storage, delivery, and installation
- Post-occupancy service and warranty
- Workplace consultation
Scalable and personalized workplace solutions.
Through listening, observing and collaborating, then using Canter’s unique capabilities, we are able to create personalized furniture solutions that fit your exact specifications and needs.
- Personalized furniture solutions
- Smart and flexible space planning
- Adaptive and reconfigurable design
- Future-proof workplace
- Products that match your brand
- Integrated technology
- Economical and sustainable
The benefits of responsible design are beyond measure.
With LEED-accredited professionals on the Canter team, we bring environmentally sound design to every square inch of your workplace. We take great pride in supporting a more sustainable world.
- Energy savings. Canter helps optimize environments for natural light and energy usage.
- Tax incentives. Our architectural wall solutions are considered furniture, not building material, so they can be depreciated over a much shorter timeframe for more dramatic tax write-offs.
- Recycling credits. Canter implements environmentally sound products and works with customers to recycle their old materials – sometimes with substantial rebates passed directly to you.
- Local contracting. Canter strives to leave a smaller environmental footprint by favoring local contractors, reducing emissions and shipping costs.
- Employee comfort – The bottom line is that a cleaner workplace environment is better for the overall health and wellness of your employees.